Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order fill out a form respond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Glamour Nails & Spa collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
*We Collect info thru, Using Contact form, Facebook comment, Analytics collected directly, Mailing List or Newsletter to improves our services.
This Application, website, and mobile web
Contacting the User
Contacting the User
Personal Data collected
Date of Birth
Various types of Data
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the Users authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
This Application uses an internal analytics system that does not involve third parties.
Facebook Comments is a content commenting service provided by Facebook Inc. enabling the User to leave comments and share them on the Facebook platform.
By registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after performing a purchase.
Glamour Nails & Spa
• Request staff Please free to request any of technicians that suit better to perform your services. We all work together as a team to provide professional service to you.
• Walk-in are welcome, however we are never guaranteed service at the time of walk-in, depending on our appointments.
• Gift Certificates are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please note: some offers apply to first time customers only and cannot be combined with other discounts and cost of some services may vary according to length of time for services.
• Children We love children but we are unable to supervised them during your visit, please leave your children in an environment more pleasing to them, so you will enjoy your time with us. If they are under the age of 18, an adult must be with them through out the intired services.
• Pricing All prices may change without notice due to any discount that we offered.
• Loss We cannot responsible for any loss or damage to personal items and accessories. Please leave your valuable items at home or keep them on you at all time during your visit with us.
• Arriving on Time Please arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
• Early Arrival You are welcome to arrive early, please enjoy an some of our compliment drinks coffee or herbal tea.
• Late Please don't be more than 10 minutes late on your scheduled appointment, if so your appointment will be delay or cancled.
• Clothing We recommend something comfortable and loose fitting.
• Cell Phones We encourage you to turn your cellphone to silence during your visit to ensure you can relax and.
• Gratuities Our pricing does not include gratuities. If you have enjoyed your time with us, you are most welcome to leave a gratuity.
• Credit Cards We accepted all major credit cards. Except: American Express
• Refund Treatment services/packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However if you're unhappy with the staff at the time of service, please try other staffs. We reserves the right to offer and recommend alternative services/treatments if the ones requested are not available, or we would offer to re-polish or fix any issues instead.
• Reservations We recommend that you call for availability before schedule any services, if for parties or spa packages please allow a minimum of two weeks so we can meet your scheduling request.
• Cancellation or any changes on your appointment, please give us a minimum of 24-hour and a 48 hour notice any spa packages or private party, here at Glamour Nails we put Appointment at first.
• 7-Days Guarantee No-Chip No-Peel on OPI gel or gel color manicure's, if under normal wear and tear, your gel manicure peels, we will provide a re-do at no charge to you. Except: Polish Changes.
Concerns Your concern are very important to us, please let us know what we could improve our business, our goal is to provide to you the best service and treatments.
* Private Party Reservation
Reservations are suggested to ensure appointment, when possible. Walk-ins to discuss about your party size date and time are always welcome.
Please come in to fill out our form so we can prepare for your reservation.
Cancellations – Rescheduling
Cancellations and/or rescheduling of appointments required 24 hours notice. Cancellations or rescheduling with less than 24 hours notice will result a 100% cancellation fee.
Appointments booked for the same day are considered confirmed and cannot be cancelled, to adhere to our 24 hour cancellation policy. Credit card information or gift card details are required at time of booking.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. This will give you enough time to park your car, fill out a client in-take form and unwind before your services. Late arrival is permitted, please be aware that treatment will be end on time as to not go into the next client’s appointment time. All appointments will be end at their scheduled time so that the next guest will not be delayed.
Also please note that, if you have a large party, we will closed to salon for a certain hours for your privacy.
Please inform us any special medical needs that require special attention.
Spa specials cannot be used in combined with any other offer, promotions, membership plan, and after hour services. For parties of four or more, a 20% gratuity will be added to all spa parties.
We reserved the right to refuse any services.